How Information is Collected and Used
Dr. Gaila also use Google Analytics Advertiser Features to optimize her business. Advertiser features include:
- Remarketing with Google Analytics
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- DoubleClick Platform integrations
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting
- Any ad data collected, received or derived from Dr. Gaila’s Facebook ad (“Facebook advertising data”) is only shared with someone acting on her behalf, such as her service provider. Dr. Gaila is responsible for ensuring that her service providers protect any Facebook advertising data or any other information obtained from her, limit her use of all of that information, and keep it confidential and secure.
- Dr. Gaila does not use Facebook advertising data for any purpose (including retargeting, commingling data across multiple advertisers’ campaigns, or allowing piggybacking or redirecting with tags), except on an aggregate and anonymous basis (unless authorized by Facebook) and only to assess the performance and effectiveness of her Facebook advertising campaigns.
- Dr. Gaila does not use Facebook advertising data, including the targeting criteria for a Facebook ad, to build, append to, edit, influence, or augment user profiles, including profiles associated with any mobile device identifier or other unique identifier that identifies any particular user, browser, computer or device.
- Dr. Gaila does not transfer any Facebook advertising data (including anonymous, aggregate, or derived data) to any ad network, ad exchange, data broker or other advertising or monetization related service.
Children’s Privacy Statement
This children’s privacy statement explains Dr. Gaila’s practices with respect to the online collection and use of personal information from children under the age of thirteen, and provides important information regarding their rights under federal law with respect to such information.
- This Site is not directed to children under the age of thirteen and Dr. Gaila does NOT knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site. Dr. Gaila screens users who wish to provide personal information in order to prevent users under the age of thirteen from providing such information. If she becomes aware that she has inadvertently received personally identifiable information from a user under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, she will delete such information from her records. If she changes her practices in the future, she will obtain prior, verifiable parental consent before collecting any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site.
- Because Dr. Gaila does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, she also do NOT knowingly distribute such information to third parties.
- Dr. Gaila does NOT knowingly allow children under the age of thirteen to publicly post or otherwise distribute personally identifiable contact information through the Site.
- Because Dr. Gaila does not collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen as part of the Site, she does NOT condition the participation of a child under thirteen in the Site’s online activities on providing personally identifiable information.
How is your information stored?
Your information is stored at the list server that delivers drgaila.com content and messaging. Your information can only be accessed by those who help manage those lists in order to deliver e-mail to those who would like to receive drgaila.com material. All of the messaging or emails that are sent to you by drgaila.com include an unsubscribe link in them. You can remove yourself at any time from her mailing list by clicking on the unsubscribe link that can be found in every communication that she sends you.